Here I am still holding on :)

Here I am still holding on :)

..:: Listen ::..

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

9月9日~~

8.54am

I resigned yesterday. On email at 4pm, and later in a letter at 9pm

Strange because at this moment I'm thinking what would come first? Finishing this new book i started (the Dream Hotel) or getting my last date finalised?

Work didnt stop immediately. 
I continued to work on decks and take only to have resigned somewhere in between emails. 

Strange how I was only offered to hire a junior last friday, today I was promoted in status for teams channel from the departure of yet another colleague... and yesterday I resigned. 

No one knows and I savour the secret that only I and a handful of other holds. 

But when the time comes, would I let the rumour spread? Or would i take the opportunity to clear my name if it is dragged through the mud? 

No comments:

Post a Comment