Here I am still holding on :)

Here I am still holding on :)

..:: Listen ::..

Sunday, September 6, 2026

9月6日~~

3.23am 
Had to excuse myself
Got a bad cough for the past 2 weeks. Strangely long. 

Anyway 
My baby boy doesnt know how to speak, but he knows how to communicate to figure out if i am still there. 

each time I leave the room, he will say "uh" every 3 seconds to see if I respond. If I no longer do, it means I am no longer near him. 

So to every "uh" I would say something like "hmm?" "Hang?" and "mama"

Everytime I come back he would stand facing towards the direction i left. And it doesnt matter where I was he figures out which was the last time he sees me and pulls himself up to wait for me to come back. 

Gosh the little things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment